Dakota Specs.

From: V8dakLECC@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 10:19:55 EDT

Hey guys.

I found this older review of the 97 Dakota. It has a ton of specifications
that you don't see in too many places. Of particular interest was the tranny
specs. Accordind to this article the 44RE which the 97-up has is a wide ratio
version of the 46RE. With lower first gear. I don't know how accurate this
is but, it is interesting.

http://www.truckworld.com/Truck-Tests/1996-Dodge-Dakota/1996-Dodge-Dakota.html

Wouldn't it be great if we could get this type of detailed spec sheet for each
of the generations of daks (including the R/T) posted on the DML Home Page?

Richard Lewis
92, LE CC, 318, Auto