Re: Cecil County Drags Attn: Boog, Mike D, and whoever

From: rking@jjsnack.com
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 14:38:49 EDT

     Hey guys: Where is Cecil County Dragway. I live in Pennsville, NJ
     (about 20 min from Elkton). I thought the closest dragway to me was
     Atco, NJ but maybe not.

     I pass through Cecil on 95 alot to see/pick up my daughter who lives
     in Bel Air (Harford Cnty) Don't know about this weekend,but I might
     be able to try in the future. Never put my DAk on the track, but I'm
     curious about what it can do right now. It's presently my only
     transportation so not something I really want to beat on.

                        Rob