Re: Cecil County Drags Attn: Boog, Mike D, and whoever

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@mail.cvn.net)
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 04:07:58 EDT

Not really to sure since I've never been there, but from a map's point of
view it is right close to the Pennsylvania and Deleware border. At least
that's what it looks like at 4:00 a.m. Besides that NJ isn't that big. You
should be able to make it on November 7.

later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322