Re: 100% confused w/Ext.Warr.

From: V8dakLECC@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 10:54:22 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/98 9:26:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
david.wilkinson@theaustin.com writes:

<< Hi Ya'll,

 I looked through the archives for discussions and real comparisons of
 extended warranties and did'nt find much at all.

 I have never been a believer in Extended Warranties but I want to
 reconsider+get the groups combined experience with the matter.

 I had Henson Motor fax me quotes for CC's plans and I also checked the web
 for Warranty Direct and Warranty Gold. I feel like I need to hire a lawyer
 to read the fine print while looking for loopholes...but I CAN'T make heads
 or tails of these plans.

 Would you all give me your opin's on the matter....

 Thanks, Dave in Houston

Extended Warranty Thread, Cool!

Here we go again! Lets have a clean bout, no low blows, etc.

Now go to your corners and come out typing.

Richard Lewis
92 LE CC, 318, Auto