RE: Re: Emission Laws

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 11:16:59 EDT

Jules,
Doing goood!
BKB

-----Original Message-----
From: Jules Glogovcsan [mailto:jghunter@nol.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 1998 10:17 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Re: Emission Laws

----------
> From: Michael Guzinski <m.gski@mci2000.com>
> Does anyone know anything about Colorado emission laws........I was told
by
> a shop that I could not even buy a K&N for my truck yet......the 1999 is
not
> yet certified....I know a 1998 will work but what about the TBI and
> Computer....any changes?

mg-
i hung ten and cut my first wave in the commercial sea of hot rodding with
inline superchargers... dealt with several blower customers in co and in
89/90 co was almost NO MODS... except off-road. suggest you contact state
authorities and see what sort of pamphlets are out on the yeahs/nays of
emmissions re: 99/00 coming

> The same shop also said they could not even touch anything in front of
the
> cat unless it was damaged or malfunctioning. Trying to get more power is
> not too easy with all these new laws

seek 50states epa-OK parts... many exhausts are, crower internals are
according to them, you can modify any mill-ridge areas...tbi, mnfld, heads,
manifolds, its OK federal law...there are 50states headers out i beleive,
most ignitions are, a bunch of cams are

good luck...

jman

(ahh... how'm i doin'?)