RE: R/T Info/questions

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 11:34:46 EDT

sam,
sounds like and R/T to me! The bump over thresholds is a TSB and a recall
for cab mount bolts, at least on the 98s. Milesge will get better (a
little) as you rack the miles. The Ding is WAY too LOUD! makes me jump out
of my shoes! Mopar seemed to be paranoid about you running out of gas.
Ding =17.5 gallons gone in my truck. The keebler elves are really
controlling your truck, hence the rubberband feeling. It gets better with
time (and mods). The right pull is the damn tires as far as I can tell and
get better with time too! Do you have a high speed vibration?
BKB