What ?....Jules Alive!!

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 14:39:34 EDT

Just in case this didn't get out before:

He's not dead! This is the old Jules I was reading
back in early 97. Now, with the apology we understand
some of the reasons behind the Mr.Hyde threads! This
is starting to look like the old DML of yesteryear
Folks. Don't wanna go to far back though, lookin'
forward to more Dakota spanks and better AUTO jokes!!
=o)

GS -