Re: Getting Back on Track......MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR!!!

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 13:40:07 EDT

--------------3C9717EA963E87B1649B5B4F

I've already begun talks with Pro Glass about the hood, though for some
reason they think that a 14" Filter won't fit on the V-6 (I meassured mine
it's 14") without the 14" the Hood is non-functional :-(.........I have to
call them back with all the measurments I took from under the hood. To
confirm it will still work correctly.

Robert Trottmann wrote:

> Ram Air hood. Just like being black, the looks of the hood alone provide
> added speed.
> Later,
> Robert
>
> Thomas Vacchino wrote:
>
> > Ok let's see if I can swing everyone back on track here with some
> > questions about DAKOTA'S!!!!..............
> > Let's set up the scenerio first: '92 V-6 Magnum, 5-spd, 94,000 Miles on
> > the ole' girl.
> > SBEC Chip, 180 t-stat, K&N Open Air Element, Dual exhaust( Dynomax) and
> > the biggest fact of all it's all Black, Cause we all know Black Trucks
> > are Faster ;-)......
> > Question:
> > Given Mod's stated above. What would anyone suggest for performance
> > Mod's at this point to Engine. Mind you I want it to be street legal.
> >
> > I hope this will bring the DML back on track.
> >
> > "psychonaut"
>
> --
> Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
> http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/default.htm
> Davidson, NC
> 95 Sport 318 Auto 2WD
> ICQ 19665525

--------------3C9717EA963E87B1649B5B4F

I've already begun talks with <b>Pro Glass </b>about the hood, though for
some reason they think that a 14" Filter won't fit on the V-6 (I meassured
mine it's 14") without the 14" the Hood is non-functional :-(.........I
have to call them back with all the measurments I took from under the hood.
To confirm it will still work correctly.

Robert Trottmann wrote:
of the hood alone provide
added speed.
Later,