Re: Jules Is Sorry And Says It Like He Feels It...

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 13:29:01 EDT

---------

 From: Jack's toolbox....

> . It had absolutely nothing> at all to do with your products , the
quality of them , the price of them ,
> or MPI itself . I think that if you have a product that it is worth money
,
> that it is worth what people are willing to pay for it . If people are
> willing to pay $x for a TBI , than I would probably sell them for that
too
> .
> >but please understand that many of the advancements that mpi represents
> >comes from extended packages.

along with an addressing acceptance... of the "new" jman... we should
consider what is going on here...

if we are all dodge oriented... and we want jman's input...then we must
recognize where he gets the experience that allows him to contribute at a
level most have called technically acceptable...

it is from indpth systems upgrades... doing hundreds and hundreds of tbis
and all the many hours that represents in dealing with cc's parts computer,
superceeded part numbers... hangin out in a dodge service center with drbs
in my hand with skilled experienced dodge service mechanics explaining
things like never before etc... because they like who we are [ :) ]and what
we do and that it all dodge only.

the knowledge that i have mostly wasn't read in a book it was garnished
thru skinned knuckles... sore fingers... working on magnum motors... hot
rodding.

i invite you to recognize that fact... i couldn't make contirbuting efforts
of an indepth nature... selling a zillion cheap air cleaners as an example.
 so here's the deal...

mpi will try to contribute constructively and offer relevant info as we
can... but it takes messing with complex system upgrades that gets us into
areas most don't go to... so just remeber that our's (hot-rodders...
overall performance) is an enormous playing field. let me deal with my
corner as i see fit (no attitude here :)), buy what where you want... you
need your best deal... shop it... i need my best deal... i'll sell it.... i
need to stay with complex issues in a commercial vein as much as
possible... please recognize that it is the value exchange i make with my
customers that allows me to contribute as i do... you think i could have
laid out the tbi info if i didn't build them by the hundreds... and then
hot rod them too... who in the class knew that any tbi v8 body would fit
and run on any year manifold? please raise your hand :)

there once was a farmer with a goose that laid golden eggs... one day the
farmer decided that he'd get ALL the eggs from the goose and... well, you
get the idea...

try to find reason to accept who we are, what we do, and recognize (please)
that our catalog is an important platform that allows our contributions...
skip the "wall-mart-type" of comments here on the dml and limit them to
private email. try to remember that it is the Holiday season coming... but
goose is NOT on the mid-day dinner menue... (mine got cooked pretty good
recently :) it and the left-overs are gone... i hope for good...[chuckles
softly] )

with that in mind... find the positive in what we do... leave the goose
alone... but lets all party at the beach... :) oops... there's the phone

jman