Y pipes!! SoCal dak owners PLEASE READ!!!

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 17:17:38 EDT

DML,
(YEAH i KNOW IM SCREAMING!!)
JBA just called!!! They are beyond ready to prototype Ypipes for the
Dakota!! The R/T will also get new headpipes (Ill volunteer thank you very
much) but they need SanDiego area 92-95 Dakotas and 96 and 97 dakotas to
prototype too!! You must still have the stock Y pipe on your truck to
qualify. Jeff (@JBA) said whoever lets them proto on thier truck will get
the Y pipe for "virtually nothing" (no price given, thats a quote...) I do
not know if there are any differences between 4wd, 2wd, 92-95 96 or 97 so
anyone that can pipe up about that please do!! Anyhow, They need your
trucks by wednesday of next week! (can you say instant gratification!!)
Ill be lurking till 4:30 today so email me or the list. Hes hoping to have
this lined up by this afternoon or monday at the latest! The R/T is already
scheduled (Im pushin for 2.25 dia) you can call Jeff @ JBA as well, so LETS
GOOOOOOO!!
BKB
I get kinda excited about this kinda thing...