Re: A Lesson in Responsibility...

From: Joe E Thomson (fordf-150_4x4@juno.com)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 18:05:35 EDT

Where are the archives located??

Joe T.
Wants Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 Dark Green OR
Ford F-150 SuperCab 4x4 Black with 4x4 Off-Road OR
Ford Ranger SuperCab 4x4 Black with 4x4 Off-Road OR
Chevrolet Silverado Extendend Cab 4x4 with Z71 Off-Road

On Fri, 23 Oct 1998 16:26:48 -0500 Andre Mauboussin
<andrem@cyberramp.net> writes:
>I whole heartedly agree. If you'll check the July 97 archives you'll
>see that I
>apologized to Jules if I had given the impression that he was trying
>to rip people
>off(I also complimented his TBI workmanship). I suggested to him at
>that time that
>a simple apology would be enough to resolve things between us. He
>never apologized
>to me.
>I am, however delighted that he has apologized to the list and I hope
>his most
>recent behavior will be maintained.
>
>Andre
>
>Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com wrote:
>
>> I am impressed that Jules apologized for this fray (even thoug he
>isn't
>> totally at fault for it), to that end I was pleasantly surprised and
>must
>> apologize myself for underestimating Jules. He could have let the
>whole thing
>> just die and came back later without an apology. I don't expect
>everyone to
>> feel they owe an apology for anything, but to those that exacerbated
>the
>> situation, you would be wise to learn from Jules in how to admit a
>mistake. I
>> have no problems with anyone who admits a mistake and am usually
>willing to
>> give them another chance, forgiveness is free, hatred and anger have
>a price
>> that must be paid for the rest of your life (I had to learn this the
>hard way).
>> Jules, I applaud your apology. I will certainly ask you for a
>catalog
>> (even though I'm not intending to turn my truck into a racer) but I
>don't know
>> if you can compete with my supplier... he gets me Mopar parts at 10%
>over
>> cost, but that doesn't mean you don't have items that Mopar doesn't
>build!
>> I certainly would like to see Frank and Bruces TB project
>completed as
>> well, I've always felt that the more you approach a problem from
>different
>> directions, the better the solution. It's good to see the list
>getting back
>> to Dakota talk. Thank you all for reading this bit o' fluff.
>>
>> Shaun H.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]