RE: Re: CC R/T shutdown... warren, mo

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 19:24:41 EDT

Jules,
Any idea what the engineering change order is about? Where I do my thing it
usually takes a major defect and an act of God to shut the line down, and
then I get to see all the Mfg. engineers curse me and work through the
weekend implementing the change. Hopefully its related to the radio
controls on the steering wheel???
Bruce