Re: Anti-sway bars....4x4

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 00:21:58 EDT

Geoff,

I work for Hotchkis Performance, and we are making sway bars for both the
4x4 & 4x2 Dakotas
& Durangos. I have prototypes made for the 4x4 Dakota, but I need a test
vehicle in the LA/ SoCal
area. Anyone want to let me try them on their truck, please contact me.
The timeframe would be
mid to late November (due to the SEMA show in Vegas the first week in Nov).
You'll get a smokin' deal
on the upgrade when production parts are available. (Usually we give them
free to the owners who'll
let us use their vehicle for development.) Please call me at work, first
call first parts!)

BTW, any suspension upgrade will always be limited by the tires you have
installed on the vehicle.
Basically, everyone here agrees that most of the stock Dak tires are junk.

Gary Pinkley
Hotchkis Performance
562-907-7757
gapinkley@earthlink.net