Re: Austin area Dakota!

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@SWBell.net)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 01:42:16 EST

John Neff wrote:

> Erich,
> That was not me, but you are not alone in Austin. I live in Pflugerville (To
> pronounce that, just ignore the "P"). I have a 98 CC 4X4 Sport. NO
> STYPES!!!, (Jack knows what I am talking about :) No stickers at all, but
> it is Intense Blue. I do have a DDBC on the back window. BTW, what ever
> happened with you and Ramey Dodge over the body work that was done to your
> truck before you signed for it?
> John (very close to Austin)
> 98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2:, Auto ..........and some stuff

Do you have a billet grille and a painted bed cover? If not then whoever
has that truck is a lucky sumbitch. I am going to court w/ Ramey because
they are saying they didn't know about it, I told them I didn't care if
they knew about it, it is still there responsibility. This went on and
on, so I said "see you in court".

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd. (and a little custom body work)