Re: Dumb Blonde Coming Out

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 16:15:26 EDT

<< Heather
 98 Sport 4cyl "Baby Blue" 5spd
 (I'll take a pic soon and scan it and put on my website)
 http://members.tripod.com/~DisneyanaWorld

 (updating it as soon as I finish emailin)

Saw the site! Which one is Pissy Missy? Left or right? How can I get the
one on the right to fly to California and marry me????? He he!!!

Dak content: I installed a new starter on my truck yesterday. Big deal you
say? Well try doing it on a lowered truck, that you cant jack up cause no
jack will fit under it!

Brad
http://members.aol.com/N2mopars/index.html