Re: Overload/Helper Springs Question

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 18:34:26 EDT

You probably have the 1420# payload package like I have in my '95 SLT 4x2,
which can haul barely a 1/2 yard of sand in it. Still has about 3/4" of
space between
the axle and the stoppers. Most people get the 2000# payload package, which
gives a stiffer ride when empty (which I didn't want). My (wifes) '99 RT
has the 2000#
payload, but it won't ever haul anything in the bed!

Sam '95 SLT/ '99 RT