Re: Not about dakota, but still need to know

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 22:16:08 EDT

Well it did in my '69 W300 ex-power company truck with 1/4" treadplate in
the bed, but I think that is almost another era engine. The truck ran
the quarter mile in 16.30's at 69 MPH, with well over 200K miles on the
clock! 318 2BBL Carter BBD with single exhaust. NO power-robbing
accessories! Left four black marks on the starting line (from the dual
rear wheels). :-) ONe of these days, I will get pics of it on my web
page, along with the Dak, of course!

Gene Beaird
'98 Flame Red CC R/T