engine whining?

From: Jason & Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 22:04:33 EDT

Let me know if this is so with you guys (and gals). It feels like when I
step on the gas sometimes the rpms are going up the engines screaming but
just not the acceleration you'd expect. Is it just me? Sometimes the
acceleration is better if the gas pedal is only half to 3/4 of the way down
vs. all the way.
    Also, after installing my 50 series flowmaster SUV muffler a month ago
it almost feels just alittle sluggish at times. I know after you do a mod
of some sort you start to pay extra attention to the truck to see if the mod
did anything, so maybe I'm just nuts. Anyways, let me know what you guys
think.

Jason
98 CC, 318, 4X4, SLT+, 3.92, tire and handleing package, etc..
Mods:JBA headers, flowmaster muffler, bedliner, canopy, edlebrock open air
cleaner with K&N filter(or whatever else you call this setup!)