RE: After JBA install, creaking???

From: Joel Znamenacek (newsgroup@zracer.com)
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 22:39:00 EDT

did you do any bending when installing the headers? I have the same setup as
you but it doesn't rub. The only thing close is the y pipe against the cross
member.

When the install was don't on my truck dad was there thankfully. The reason
why is because the right side was a bitch.
I was underneath with a 2X4 wedged between the exhaust and frame to push
everything forward to get the dog on y pipe and header lined up.

Do you have any leaks at the flange where Y and header meet?

Joel 98 CC, 318, 4X4, 5sp