women on the DML

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 25 1998 - 10:15:50 EST

>Is Jodi really a woman???

Well if she isnt then she is doing a good job at hiding her masculinity.
I met her and her roomate (two very cool woman) at the Harborplace in
Baltimore. We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe and then toured the National
Aquarium. We had a great time, but I cought her drooling over a 98 vette. Had
to snap her out of it by pointing out a teal frod f 150 ("Is that what your
truck looks like?" then I ducked.). That got her back into Dak mode hehe (she
has a teal Dak).
She is 22 and 5'3" and...well...she'll have to give out the rest of her
dimensions :0)....

Hey everyone, lets talk about Jodi on the weekends, she dosent have a computer
at home!
He he he he he ehe he e he.
BOOGER