Collectable Toys

From: Magnum Dakota (black318dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 25 1998 - 13:49:49 EST

If any of you are interested, there was a model of the General Lee put
out by AMT a few months back. Well cause the Rebel flag is "so
contrversial" (sp I know) they were forced to remove the decals from
the kit.
Well I just found a 1/25 die cast from ertl of the General with all
the proper markings. Got it at wal mart. So if anyone out there
collects Mopar toys, run out and get it before this is pulled too.

PS Please no flame war over the rebel flag, that was not the point of
this

Dak content: was cruisin in the R/T when I stopped at wal mart

==
George J Hooper

99 R/T, regular cab, Deep Amethyst
All the toys, except pwr seats.

Money cant buy happiness. You have to convert it into toys to be happy.