Re: RE: Tire Upgrade..

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 25 1998 - 16:07:12 EST

Rember now Nick, stock 235's are only about(and it does change from each
manufacturerer) 29 inches in diameter. Going upto a "31" inch BFG the diameter
on those are only 30.8 inches, not much different inch size, but they are
wider and alot better size for off road capabilites. Stock 235's on my 93 4x4
leaves alot of room in the wheel wells. I did crank up from front torsion
bars(about 3/4 of an inch) so the front sits level with the rear. I have not
doubt I could slap 31's in my stock 15x6 rims and they woudl fit fine. Good
Luck
Kyle