Air Intake

From: adeanda@earthlink.net
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 00:14:34 EST

Hello, I am new to the mailing list. I have a 5.9 durango with a few mods. I have intake, jet module, thermostat, JBA headers and Borla exhaust. If anyone out there is thinking about adding an intake kit please send me and email and I will send you pictures of my Kit. It sells for $159 and is much more complete than the air aid kit. It comes with everything you need to open up your intake. My kit supplies enough air even at full throttle conditions. I hate to seem like a spammer but I dont really know that many of you. I am not a big company just trying to do business. I am member of the So Cal D club trying to help others enjoy their trucks and to keep people from wasting their money on kits that dont work, air aid. Anyway talk to you all later. I am thinking of trading my durango in for a RT clubcab.
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)