Re: Air Intake

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 04:54:44 EST

In a message dated 10/26/98 12:16:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
adeanda@earthlink.net writes:

<< w mods. I have intake, jet module, thermostat, JBA headers and Borla
exhaust. If anyone out there is thinking about adding an intake kit please
send me and email and I will send you pictures of my Kit. It sells for $159
and is much more complete than the air aid kit. It comes with everything you
need to open up your intake. >>
What does this kit do exactly? What do you mean "open up your intake?" Ive
reduced the plenum and shortend the runners, besides that what else can you
do?
Eric