Subject: Re: Anti-sway bars....4x4

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 08:10:47 EST

Again us New Englanders don't get the goodies cheap!

Missing out on Y pipes and extree sway bars (uh that's bahs in MA,
like what a sheep says ;)

So not only does Cali have hi-tech they have performance R&D.

We only get the hi-tech here in Massachusetts.

Damn!

-travis
(Who has the factory handling pkg)
'97 4WD 5.2L 5 speed (Sticks RULE!)