Re: 96 CC 318 auto

From: rking@jjsnack.com
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 22:56:31 EDT

     I too have Jacobs. Had to turn in the original for a new one on
     warranty. It dropped a couple of cylinders on the way home from work
     one day and I called them. I have also had the candles go out 2
     different times while cruising on the interstate. It's a weird feeling
     because there is no warning at all prior to this happening. On both
     occasions I pulled off the road, came to a FULL stop, put it in park,
     waited 30secs. and started right back up and continued on my way
     without incident. Just to let you know,...you're no the only one.

                                Rob