RE: Air Intake

From: Rhyner, Mark (RhynerM@emh1.hqisec.army.mil)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 10:24:15 EST

        Eric writes:
> What does this kit do exactly? What do you mean "open up your intake?"
> Ive
> reduced the plenum and shortend the runners, besides that what else can
> you
> do?
        ====================

        Just to salve my curiosity this Monday morning, exactly how do you
shorten intake runners and reduce the plenum?

        I guess the plenum reduction could be accomplished by placing some
type of material on the bottom of the manifold that would both reduce the
plenum size and smooth the flow of air in the intake manifold but can't
figure out how you would shorten the runners without making a major redesign
of the intake manifold.

        Am I missing something here?

        Mark Rhyner
        93 Dak