Reply to Eric

From: CHARLESK-RUSTON@worldnet.att.net
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 11:29:29 EST

Eric: In response, my ignition is stock except for the Taylor wires. They have around
450 ohms resistance per ft. where stock is around 5k per ft. I thought if I had no miss
or troble light I could get away with it. My old truck had a hei, accell coil, taylor
wires and brass contacts. 45k volts would of jumped small bridge HA-HA. Back in the
70s CYCLE mag had excellent article where they made up jig to test coils till they
jumped across the poles or otherwise failed. Anyway, they found the more gap you could
get away with the more hp you get. I have also seen dyno results that bear this out.
Hope to get better coil someday.
GOODAY
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)