Re: Hockey and stuff....

From: Corey A Meyer (cameyer@bw.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 17:52:59 EST

        Personally, I prefer Turkey and honey baked ham. Give me a good
ole ham from some big meaty pig on a farm away from the hormones and
steroids and I'm a happy camper. Now those big company chickens are good,
butt you're eating steroids as has been said. If we all go for real
hick-bred natural pigs-we'd be fine...and football is still the best,
GIVEN, rugby is a close second(Hockey along with Soccer Blow) is still
isn't a match for OUR American Football.
        After all, Dodge and Dakotas are American, so those foreign sports
as someone else said can be played by the sissies in ugly VW Beetles while
we will fly by 'em all in our big beautiful american Dakotas!

Corey
same ol '89 3.9V6 with those wonderful tires o'mine!