About R/Ts

From: Corey A Meyer (cameyer@bw.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 18:01:44 EST

        I have a complaint. Now don't get me wrong, I am all for Dakota
trucks, but in my opinion, if a truck isn't high with big tires, it just
isn't completely a truck. I was excited when the 5.9L R/Ts came out.
Butt my heart sank when I realized there was no 4x4 version. Now I feel
that no matter how cool a truck is, if it can't be high with big tires,
then it isn't worth getting.
        I feel the same way about lowering. How could anyone want to
lower any truck, let alone the greatest of them all, our Dakotas. Now
speed is one thing, but when you lower your truck down to the level of
other less worthy trucks and even cars, I believe you have degraded your
vehicle. No amount of speed is worth having a truck sitting on the
ground-is it still a truck?
        This is how I feel and no one will ever change that but feel free
to defend yourselves lowriders.

Corey
"The only good truck is one that could run over a new Beetle and not even
realize it, the rest might as well be chebbies or even Nissans!"