Body Lift

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 21:02:30 EST

I have been calling around looking for a body lift for my 97 Dak. I finally
found one from Trailmaster. I was quoted a price of 149 for a 3". Desert Rat
then told me for $159 I could get the lift with the "vinyl skirts".
Supposedly these things hide the frame? Does anyone know anything about these
skirts, or even better yet, know where l can see some pics of them? I wouldn't
mind paying an extra 10 bones if they are worth it. Also, is there anything l
should know about /look for in a lift before l buy one? Thanks for the info.

Russ