Re: Body Lift

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 21:13:38 EST

I'd get for the one with the skirts, when you lift the body the some space
between the fenderwells and frame opens up, all the skirts do is extend the
rubber molding already in your fenders. I don't have them on mine and I can
see the exaust manifolds in the fenderwells up front and in the back you can
see right through the truck above the wheels. There also called lift lips
and if you but them seperate there around 100 bucks I think, so get em...

BTW
Do you have the 6 or the 8 in your truck?

Chris
93 V8 4x4 CC 3" Trailmaster Body Lift