Re: Re: RE: M1s was TB gasket trims and etc...

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 21:12:08 EST

So Jules, are you saying that the Mopar M1 manifold will not be set up for
the OBDII sensors. If that is the case, I have an M1 that needs the
injector bosses drilled out. I looked at the 98 intake manifold that is on
my R/T and saw that there are plenty of extra holes in this thing. Jules
are you at all planning a four barrel TB that would bolt right up to the
M1. I would like to thank you for all of your input over the past few
days. I think that things at Magnum Performance will pick up accordingly.
You'll have to hire someone just to answer your email. You'll be spending
more like 20 hours back in the shop. I don't think anyone could ever
reply to messages as well have you have however.

Also Jules I have a torque converter from my old 94 Dakota that is just
laying around. Do you buy cores? Just asking.

Dan Colucci
98 R/T
equipped with a retro fit Vortech from a previous 94 Dak.
----------
> From: Jules Glogovcsan <jghunter@nol.com>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: Re: RE: M1s was TB gasket trims and etc...
> Date: Monday, October 26, 1998 7:29 PM
>

> ----------
> > From: Bridges, Bruce <bbridges@alarismed.com>
> > To: 'dakota-truck@buffnet.net'
> > Subject: DML: RE: Re: TB gasket trims and etc...
> > Date: Monday, October 26, 1998 2:26 PM
> >
> > Easy fix (although once I
> > get the final TB worked out Im pinning it down ala the Jman's
> > reccomendations, hopefully to an M1 if they ever arrive and they
> "work"...).
>
> they work...
>
> i'll say it again!..., they work!!
>
> ive seen one done with OE tbi and a healthy shot of spray... inj
installed
> and the owner good gearhead/pal... says its really wakes it up... appears
> mopar catalog offers it with tbi adapter... a non-existant adapter... we
> have one on order said it was here today... but it was wrong part #...
oh,