Re: High speed Dak chase

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 22:53:02 EST

Gene, I saw that when I got up this morning too! I was staring bleary eyed
at the tv and something about the wrecked truck made me look twice and sure
enough, my 6th sense was correct. BTW am I the only one who has this sense?
I find that I can pick out a Dakota (new or old) from about a mile away.
Just something that catches my eye...

But the real moral of that story.... Don't bring a can opener to a gun
fight! BAHAHAHAHAHA --and don't piss off HPD!
;-)
---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html