Re: Re: Re: RE: M1s was TB gasket trims and etc...

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 23:21:01 EST

----------
> From: Daniel Colucci <djcolucci@worldnet.att.net>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: Re: Re: RE: M1s was TB gasket trims and etc...
> Date: Monday, October 26, 1998 8:12 PM
>
> So Jules, are you saying that the Mopar M1 manifold will not be set up
for
> the OBDII sensors.

not based upon the one i saw.

 If that is the case, I have an M1 that needs the
> injector bosses drilled out.

a statement?... or you want to unload it?...just asking...

 I looked at the 98 intake manifold that is on
> my R/T and saw that there are plenty of extra holes in this thing.
Jules
> are you at all planning a four barrel TB that would bolt right up to the
> M1.

not at this time... very busy... there is one out there.... maybe at WOT it
would be hard to beat... part throttle OE design maybe better... i am
always thinking about it... though even taled to a cnc guy and looked at
several new bridgeports...

  I would like to thank you for all of your input over the past few
> days. > I don't think anyone could ever
> reply to messages as well have you have however.

(blushes...) you are welcome... i hope it is informative...

> Also Jules I have a torque converter from my old 94 Dakota that is just
> laying around. Do you buy cores? Just asking.

yes, it would have some value to me... email me privately, if you can...

jam'n