Re: Re: High speed Dak chase

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 00:28:48 EST

Yes, I love spotting them, and trying to see mods before I can see the license
plate.
And then I try and guess how much they've been lowered, and what engine, and w/
or w/o tire and handling package, and all that crap. My friends are getting
annoyed w/ my Dak identifications, though.
Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu