Thank you DML & speakers?...

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 00:03:12 EST

Thank you to everyone who offered suggestions and advise for my brake problem
earlier this week. The problem is fixed, without going to the dealer (whoo
hoo), and saved me some serious cash.

On a side note, nobody out there happens to be the owners of either of two
black Dakotas that were showing at the Bloomsburg Nationals this past 4th of
July? It was a big 4x4 show in PA, and out of the entire show and a day of
searching, I found only two Dakota's. One was had a 5.2. It looked real nice
and had a kick a~~ sound system. The other was a V6 with K&N and brush guards
and was a member of some off road club.

And lastly has anyone installed 6x9's in their extended cab Dak, either to
replace their rear speakers or in custom boxes? I'm sort of tired of de' boom
and have decided to downgrade my system so I can use the stock cabinet that's
under the bench seat in the back.

Once again, thanks.

Mike S.
1993 V6 5-speed