(no subject)

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 05:02:03 EST

In a message dated 10/26/98 12:45:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, janor@ican.net
writes:

<< The
 wonderul neighbor or guest of his backed out of their driveway into the
 street and proceed the leave a nice scrape in the bumper. The steel is now
 exposed, rough and no longer black. Of course we have no proof and Jason is
 pretty pissed.

Norah,
    had a similair experience with my dak but worse! I was parked out front
of a friends house and the guy or a friend of the guy across the street backed
out of their driveway and ran his bumper down my door and ripped my mirror
almost completely off! I came out of the house later to find this! Never had
the b*lls to apologize or even admit guilt! Never even saw the guy then or
after!
Eric