Re: Tires

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 05:13:28 EST

In a message dated 10/26/98 3:53:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< While we're on the subject... Does anyone know the max width for
 the rear tires on the "2nd generation" ('92-96) bodystyle? >>
Jon, the biggest tire Ive had on my Dak was 275. I honestly would never go
that big again. believe it or not, they slowed me down. They were just way
to wide and caused, atleast in my mind, a little drag at high speed. To much
of a footprint. Im running 255's and Im happy for the road. When I go to the
track, Ill break out the biggens!
Eric