Re: Re: Body Lift

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 08:08:36 EST

Thanks for the info. Now, any idea where l could find some pics of trucks
that have lift lips/body skirts installed? I have a 97 V8 CC SLT+ with all
the goodies. Also, should l spring for new polyurethene (sp?) bushings? I
have never done a lift before, but l have read several articles on it and it
seems like an easy thing to do. One more question, I currently have 31x10.5x15
on my truck. If l do the 3" body lift, how large of a tire can l go with and
do l need to replace the stock wheels? Any and all information is greatly
appreciated.

Russ