Re: Re: Body Lift

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 10:34:35 EST

Sorry no idea on the pics.
If your looking for a BL for a V8 dak i'm sure everyone has told you no go
but dont beleive them, it is possible. The reason they dont sell them for
the V8 daks is that the cluch fan will hit the lower rad hose once your
lifted. Either you can go the electric fan route or you can get a smaller
18" fan fron summit (thats the way I went).
As far as tires go I would think you could fit 33"s at least since 32s" will
fit stock the mojor problem is width not height. I have plenty of room in
my fenderwells but I cant go much more then 10.5" wide on the older
bodystyle without rubbing so I only have 31"s.

What size rims do you have now?

Any more questions just ask....

Chris