Re: drag strip times

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 11:09:34 EST

there is a car club here at school. we usually do something with
racing. this is the first time we went to milan, we're probly going to
go every term that i'm here, so probly twice a year. next sunday i'm
going to a circle track up here. the school pays for rental of a 1/4,
1/2 mile circle track. it's pretty cool, my truck does decent for its
size around the turns, but i need more stuff to be faster....
mike k

>In a message dated 10/26/98 9:48:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>dakota1994@hotmail.com writes:
>
><< but the school i goto rented the track for three
> hours, and we had only 30 slots >>
>Shoot, I cant blame ya! That would be awesome! I didnt know
Kettering did