Re[2]: pinging:used to be MPG

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 13:58:18 EST

Well get 'em up off the floor and slap those puppies on, son! There not like a
fine wine or single malt that you need to age or anything... I can see the post
know, "Jack H. installs 12 year old JBA's on vintage R/T"... Owner claims pipes
are smoother due to aging in oak barrel :-)

Still not sure why, but they cured the minor ping I had.

Good luck.

T.