Re: Re: Wheels [reply]

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 22:02:41 EST

Garth,
No, I'm running no fender flares. The tire package fits beautifully even
with the stock fenders. The 225 you have has a section width of about
8.8 inches. My 255's are mounted on 8 inch rims with +1.5 offset. The
backspacing may vary depending on where they rim maker measures
the backspacing from. I'm looking a my invoice from my wheels and they
list a 5.875 backspacing. This may account for the differences between
my mounting and what you calculate. I made a lot of measurements to
verify the fitment before I ordered my wheels. I'll have a picture posted
on the web soon so everyone can see.

Gary Pinkley
97 Reg Cab V-6 5 spd
lowered monochrome red