Cobra Spank

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 22:16:19 EST

like the 30th anniversary Camaro spoiler? Anyway, Dont know the year, but
this Cobra, red in color, was cruising the opposite way on Gratiot. I was on
my way home and I noticed it. Next thing I know the guy and this girl were
next to me downshifting to about 30 watching me. They rolled back to the back
of my door running high on the RPM's so I play the game and drop it into 2nd
and roll next to them at 30. He jumps hard into it so I follow and by the
time Im going into 4th Im pulling on him! Not gonna say the speed! We end up
at a Red light and we're seperated by a lowerd S10. The light turns yellow to
the opposite traffic and the S10 nails it, neither of us flinched until the
green. We both got great starts, I shifted into 2nd before him and pulled
slowly on out, by 4th again, he was back at the rear of my cab! We backed out
at high speed and he immediately turned around and I got stuck at the next
light, and the S10 pulls along side of me honking the horn. I look over and
two Alley McBeals are screaming my praise and thanking me gratiously for
having beat the drivers old boyfriend in his slushstang! I wave my ring hand
at them with thanks, drive 4 blocks to my house. Came in, sat down to let you
all know my night is starting off great. Now its time to go up stairs, climb
into bed with my beautiful wife, tell her the story and turn out the lights!!
Nighty night bunny wabbits!
Eric