Exhaust Decision Please Reply

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 00:06:12 EST

OK I want every one's opion on this one. An exhaust system is my next upgrade
and I am having trouble deciding which one to get. Which would give me the
best performance? Dynomax Single exit cat back kit with dynomax
superconverter, gibson single exit exhaust or gibson dual exhaust. Now I want
the best system for the best price. If the new converter wont help a lot then
I dont want to purchase it. I would like the gibson duels because I love the
looks. But if it wont give as much power as the singles or even take away why
spend the extra money for nothing? So what will give me the best performance?
And If I should go with the new converter they come in two types 2-way and
3-way with air inlet tube and in 2 1/4, 2 1/2, and 3 inch in and out wich one
would I need?

Josh