Re: PCM reprogramming info

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 11:46:48 EST

My main question would be if all the PCMs have to be reprogrammed at the
same specs to get the discount ?

Optimally , it would be that everyone would be able to list what he/she has
had done to the truck so far , including mods that are upcoming or planned
, and have the PCM programmed to those specs .

At 07:03 PM 10/27/1998 EST, you wrote:
>Just talked with Hennessy Motorsports here in Houston about a group discount
>for reprogramming our stock computers and they're receptive. I'm going to
>visit them soon and will keep you informed. BTW, it's $800 on an individual
>basis.
>How many would be interested and at what discounted price. They can change
>ANYTHING we want in the computer.
>Regards,
>Steve in Houston

Jack Hilton