Toronto Girls

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 17:43:17 EST

>Well , at least until we bomb 'em.......

I don't think so. Hollywood has too much invested in making movies here,
not to mention that you guys want to keep us neutral and safe. Why else do
you think we don't have a huge military? We sure don't need it as the U.S.
is our big brother. Anyone who may try to invade Canada would put a danger
on all the unprotected borders. The U.S. military would nip that in the bud
real quick. Plus, where else can you go and get so much for your money.
It's an American shopper's dream come true. Now just try to get it all home. :)

>The one thing that I think I would really like about Canada , besides the
>fact that I bet the outdoors would be great , is that in Toronto (?) they
>let the females run around bare-chested !!!!!

Yes the outdoors is great, especially northern Ontario and British Columbia.
As for bare-chested women.... well, the law was passed but nobody seems to
actually walk around without shirts. At the beginning, yes... as it was a
novelty. Jason's brother was dying to see this when he was here last summer
but went back to Utah sadly disappointed. Probably on the beaches though.
We fought for equality and got it, so to speak.

>I have also met a few women from the great white north (all from Alberta)
>that were F-I-N-E !

What exactly is your definition of F-I-N-E? If it's the same as Aerosmith's
then you're probably correct. F*#ked up, Insecure, Neurotic, and Emotional.
But then again, who isn't these days?

>OK , ladies , you can start kickin' me around .

It wasn't that bad now was it Jack? ;)

current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd