Re: Lowering Front 1-2" ATTN: R/T

From: mike d. (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 16:45:05 EST

Dude, see if Eibach makes some springs for your application. If so,
you're in luck. Those tings are Great! My roomate has em' on his BMW
and I can't beleive how much better it handles! Worth the extra $$$ IMHO
=)

-mike d.

>>> <N2mopars@aol.com> 10/24/98 05:43pm >>>

<< Has anyone lowered a 95 (or like year) 1 or 2 inches in the front?
What
 are my options? I want something like lowering blocks, cheap, and no
 ride change that I can feel.
 Thanks,
 Robert

new coil springs are the cheapest way to go. Less then $100, seen em
as low
as $60. Or dropped spindles, which give a better ride. They drop the
truck 2
inches. About $150-200.

Brad