Re: 1998 Dakota Pricing Questions

From: Jason & Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 21:40:18 EST

Most of the options you named below appear to be standard. It's not enough
info to give you an accurate price. You might have some luck if you checked
out www.edmunds.com or www.carpoint.com though they might only have 99
pricing info. You could also follow this link to my web page(still under
construction) to see the window sticker for my 98 4X4 club cab. Keep in
mind that I paid 24,388 for mine.
http://members.xoom.com/Muffenbier/Window%20Sticker.htm

Hope this helps,

Jason